Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Experimeantal Probability (Rolling a dice)

For the last few days we have been doing Experiment Probability (Rolling a dice) we had to split into groups and we got one dice each.We had to role the dice 60 times to make and amount of numbers after that we had to add every single group numbers up and then when we had finished that we had to get our chrome books out and open a google sheets and write everybody's total up and then make a graph to show what we had done.

3 comments:

  1. Well done so far Cilla. I can help with saying what your results show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cilla my name is Dalton king and I am a year 7 at Paihia School. I am writing about you learning Experimental Probability when you roll a dice. I like how you said you were split into groups. Maybe you can say how many people were in your group or their names. I really liked how you have explained what you you have been learning and how you made a graph/google sheet. I really think you did an awesome job and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dalton really appreciate it

      Delete